10 Tips for Brides
Every bride is the star of her wedding.
Months are spent on deciding the wedding date, the invitation lists, and the decorations. The thoughts of her clothing and accessories consume the bride’s every waking moment. In the midst of all the planning and organizing, the bride forgets the most important thing to take care of – herself.
We bring to you the top pre-wedding beauty tips for brides-to-be, which may turn out be life savers in the middle of all the wedding chaos. Have a look!
1. Using products that contain AHAs (exfoliating acids) will help to remove dead skin cells, which tend to build up and leave our complexions looking dull and lifeless. Removing this dead layer will leave your skin looking fresher and more vibrant. Just remember to use a good SPF to avoid exposed skin becoming damaged.
2. Don’t try any new products up to three weeks before your wedding – this includes skincare, hair care, make-up, and even washing powder! Any kind of a reaction, it could take a couple of weeks to calm down, which may take long time to recover back.
3. Start drinking green tea at least 3 times a week. It not only helps in losing weight but the antioxidants help to make the skin glower and increases the grace.
4. If you are dieting, remember to take a good multi-vitamin supplement as well. If you aren’t having the correct amount of nutrients that your body needs, it will show in your hair, skin and nails. Omega oils are also great for your skin and body.
5. Wear a good quality lip balm and re-apply regularly throughout the day, especially before bed. Do this for at least a week before your wedding and your lips will be beautifully soft and smooth!
6. Massage sweet almond oil into your hands and nails on a daily basis, and by your big day your nails will be stronger and your hands will be super soft.
7. Stress can cause breakouts as the run up to your wedding day can be an extremely stressful time. Yoga can effectively help to keep you calm and maintains the balance of mind and body.
8. Beautiful bridal make-up starts with good skin no foundation will look perfect without a smooth, exfoliated base.
9. If you suffer with blackheads or hormonal spots on your chin, try using a salicylic acid product as part of your skincare regime. This will help to gently exfoliate the skin and clear out pores.
10. Don’t compromise on your sleep if you don’t want to get those ugly dark circles. Eight to ten hours of beauty sleep is important when you are nearing the D-day.